Attractive flowers and tasty fruit, ideal for patios and balconies, long flowering with a rich harvest, healthy and delicious.
1) The most common method for planting strawberries is in the matted row system. Set your new plants 18"-24" apart in rows 3" to 4" apart.
2) Allow their new runners to set in the row up to 2" wide, removing plants that stray beyond that boundary.
3) Be careful to keep the crowns just at the soil surface, do not plant too deep or they might rot or too shallow as they will heave.
4) Water well at time of planting and continue irrigation through September as drought stress will affect harvest. Fertilize if necessary.
5) Remove flowers the first two months so that plants produce more runners.
Winter hardy, container, fragrant
Harvest in summer.
Homeowner Planting and Maintenance Tips:
Plant in well-drained soil in full sun.
Height: 6" - 10" tall